Tuesday 25 November 2008

Happy Friendship Day


Someone sent me a nice and an emotional email this morning. I am publishing to share excerpts from it, on the occassion of friendship day.

I've learned that , no matter what happens , how bad it seems today , life does go on , and it will be better tomorrow.

I've learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles four things: a rainy day, the elderly, lost luggage, and tangled wired lights.

I've learned that , regardless of your relationship with your parents , you'll miss them when they're gone from your life.

I've learned that making a 'living' is not the same thing as making a 'life.'I've learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance.

I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands. You need to be able to throw something back.

I've learned that if you pursue happiness , it will elude you But , if you focus on your family , your friends , the needs of others , your work and doing the very best you can , happiness will find you.

I've learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart , I usually makethe right decision.I've learned that even when I have pains , I don't have to be one.

I've learned that every day , you should reach out and touch someone. People love that human touch -- holding hands , a warm hug , or just a friendly paton the back.

I've learned that I still have a lot to learn.

FRIENDSHIP CANDLE IS NOTICED AT THE END....
AND THE DATE THE CANDLE WAS STARTED SURPRISES YOU.

I am not going to be the one who lets it die. I found it believable -- angels have walked beside me all my life--and they still do. This is to all of you who mean something to me , I pray for your happiness.

The Candle Of Love, Hope & Friendship is being sent to you by me, who loves you and has kept it alive by sending it to you. Don't let The Candle of Love , Hope and Friendship die. Pass it On To All Of Your Friends and Everyone You Love!
May God richly bless you!

No comments: