Wednesday 7 January 2009

Forgiveness

On January, the 6th 2009, I began my second innings in life. It was a great day. I was overwhelmed by gentle and soft wishes of many; friends, patients, colleagues and family even by a few, I never could have imagined or expected. I thank you all from the depth of my heart. I also thank all who showered their blessings in different forms; like flowers, sweets. I have to confess however that the best gifts I recieved were the five books, real good books, for me to read and follow in life.

Finally, as I gearup for the last lap, I beg forgiveness from all of you, known and unknown, if I have ever done anything, that I shouldn't have done, to hurt you or your feelings. I am sure that all you generous, will shower your generosity of forgiveness...

Because if you ask me; ‘What is forgiveness?

My answer will be; "It’s the wonderful smell a flower gives when it is crushed"

Your truely




No comments: