Monday 15 September 2008

Camps must go on

Recently, I have been diagnosed ruptured intervertebral disc which has dessicated at L5-S1 level but committments for patients which has been made 3 months in advance must be honoured and therefore I am travelling for camp sites lying flat in car for 700Kms in in day to continue to see heart patients. I must mention here that Dr Tanveer Hussain has been a great support despite his ROZA's who is also accompanying me. My next camp is in Azamgarh on the 21 September 2008.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very well written but nobody appreciates hard work these days..

Dialogue With Prof Nirmal Gupta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dialogue With Prof Nirmal Gupta said...

Many thanks for your appreciation but someone got to do what got to be done, anyway. Appreciation or no appreciation.